- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Located in the eastern part at 130 km from Antananarivo. Andasibe-Mantadia national park is one of the most visited place in Madagascar. As it is not far from the city, travelers and locals are their visitors. The tropical rainforest of Andasibe is home of a various species of day active and night active lemurs. Especially the largest diurnal one called Indri Indri and also the most beautiful one called Diademed Sifaka or Golden Sifaka and many more species. Going for a nightwalk also is one of the most exciting thing to do to spot the mouse lemur and other species, chameleons, frogs…
- See different species of chameleons, lizard, bats, frogs… at Peyrieras reserve
- Hike in Analamazaotra national park
- See lemurs as well as other wildlife in their natural habitat
- Visit of the lemur island and the crocodile farm of Vakona private reserve
If you have questions about the tour, want to personalize it etc… please contact-us
This 3 days tour in Andasibe will take you to discover the East of Madagascar and its tropical rainforest. Andasibe national park has a lot to offer you in terms of wildlife.
3 days / 2 nights
Nature and discovery
Antananarivo - AndasibeIn the morning, meet and pick you up at your hotel then drive directly to the East along the RN2. Stop for a visit at Peyrieras reserve to see different species of reptiles, mammals and batrachians. Continuation to destination, hotel check-in and installation at the hotel. Evening walk accompagnied by a local guide to spot some nocturnal lemurs, chameleons and birds. Back to the hotel, dinner and overnight at Hotel Feon'ny Ala or similar.
AndasibeMorning walk at Perinet reserve or Mantadia NP to spot different species of diurnal lemurs like the Indri Indri, the largest living lemur, the Diademed Sifaka, the Black and white ruffed lemur, the brown lemur, the bamboo lemur and other animals. After the visit, go back to the hotel for lunch and after lunch, continuation of the visit at Vakona private reserve to see crocodiles, aquatic birds and to have fun with lemurs in their Lemur island. After the visit, go back to the hotel. Dinner and overnight at the same hotel.
Andasibe - AntananarivoAfter breakfast, drive back to Antananarivo. Lunch then afternoon visit at the Queen's Palace or shopping at the Souvenir Market on the road to the Airport or at Lisy Galerie. Transfert to your hotel. END OF THE PROGRAM
- Accomodations in DOUBLE/TWIN rooms at the mentionned hotels
- Halfboard (Continental breakfast + Dinner /menu) during the entire trip.
- All transportations by 4WD with a driver guide and all the fuels.
- All the activities mentionned in the program (entrance fees and local guides into the park)
- All transfers, road taxes, parking
- All lunches and packed lunches during the tour
- Tips, drinks and bottle of water, personnal expenses
- Insurance and visa
- All activities not mentionned in the program
No Details Found